LITCHI - Phantom 4 Pro

None of the 3rd-party control apps have been updated for any of the new models yet but they in all likelihood will. The only thing preventing it would be if DJI decided to bar them but if they haven't so far they probably won't now (and if they ever decide to what are you going to do, buy a Karma? ;) )

In the drone world there's just no end to 'I'm gonna wait for... "
Yes, I agree. It is likely that third-party software will continue to be allowed on the new models and that they probably won't bar them. But, we don't know for sure yet, right? So...as soon as the software is updated for the new models, and their usability is confirmed, then I'll get out my credit card.

I have a Phantom 4. It's a great drone and does what I need. I enjoy the advance in technology and applaud the P4P but before I buy it, I want to let the early adopters shake it out and tell me how it works and what it does. I didn't jump on the vaporware Mavic and not going to jump on the vaporware P4P.

As of now (FB page) they are not sure if their App will work with the Phantom 4 Pro with built in screen

Just a quick clarification (this stuff can be confusing enough for new folks) im pretty sure that the Phantom 4 pro does not have a built in screen, it's the Phantom 4 pro + (plus) that has the built in screen. Just an FYI.

Me too, LOL. Check the dates on a post before you respond, there's no point in quoting things from 6 months ago when the P4P had barely been released.

Reactions: FASTFJR
That's for the 7.85" high brightness screen (1000 nits). The ultra is still listed as "out of stock".

You can pre-order the 7.85" CrystalSky display here. The DJI Store is currently showing it'll start shipping on July 30th.

Thanks msinger But:
At $849 USD That is more than $1K Canadian, I guess I will pass.
Thanks.

Yes, the price is a bit steep. It could be worth it for those people who have a hard time seeing their mobile device screen. A 2000 nit screen must look glorious in full sunlight :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo