Litchi No Camera Feed

Reaction score
Hi, I tried flying a waypoint mission using Litchi but the app failed to deliver a video feed from the AC camera despite being connected to the P4. When attempting to take off, app failed and prompted "not supported" error.

I'm using an S7 Edge with Litchi v3.10.5. No other app was set to default.

Anyone else had this problem before?

Not me, but here is a bump. ;)

Actually, you should have had camera before you took off correct?

Is this a first time try, or a first time fail? :D

Has every worked?

Rod

I tried Litchi inside the house to make sure it would connect to the aircraft (which it did flawlessly) but the app crapped out in the field.

The only difference between the two tries was me attaching the props to the P4 and trying to take off ;)

Hum, In the field?
You drove somewhere?
Still missing some details, have you ever got Litchi to work?
You don't need to have the props on for testing, in other words. When I first tested Litchi, I set outside without props, and ran / started the Mission. Evert thing worked until it decided we were not in the air.
Said mission ended..

Rod

I sent a summons to somebody that goes by J, JB, or John something like that, well if he shows up you know, he uses a P4 / Litchi.

Rod

Hi, I tried flying a waypoint mission using Litchi but the app failed to deliver a video feed from the AC camera despite being connected to the P4. When attempting to take off, app failed and prompted "not supported" error.

I'm using an S7 Edge with Litchi v3.10.5. No other app was set to default.

Anyone else had this problem before?
Connect to DJI Go app. Go to settings - scroll to bottom where it says "about" - list here the firmware versions you have.

Last edited:
Reactions: RodPad
@xarbour, hey that's the guy, your turn ;)

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie