Litchi mission not starting

Reaction score
I can't fathom out why my simple Litchi mission just will not start on my P3A and in theory this link lets you look at it: Mission Hub - Litchi
I'm not using DJI GO and so power up the drone using Litchi. I have tried manually getting the drone to waypoint 1 which is probably about 100 feet from the Home point, then switch to F, then load the mission and when pressing the start button, nothing happens.
I have also tried leaving the drone powered up on the ground, which again is about 100 feet from waypoint 1 and after switching to F, then loading the mission, then pressing the start button the drone does nothing.

I'm quite sure its something I have stupidly missed doing and perhaps someone could suggest a step by step process including the drone startup in case I have missed something there.

This has happened to me receiving a "Failed to Load" message. What I later learned was I was taking off too close to WP1.

1) Press "play" to bring up the pre-flight report
2) Press "Go" to run the mission

If the mission loads successfully, it will say Mission Starting 100%.

I noticed your altitude was not very high (13M). Try setting WP1 to 25M and fly to that altitude before starting.[/QUOTE]

The way I do it:
Load the mission, manually fly up to the height close to the height of the first waypoint, turn switch to F, then hit play on the mission.

I cant see anything wrong with the mission although it is very short. Try changing it to a square and making it a bit longer.
I have a Standard and an Advanced .All my missions are done by the Standard . Sometime I have to try a few times to get a mission to load .It will never load while flying so I power up the phantom bring up the mission hit the play button check that everything seems OK and then go and away she goes. Sometime there will be warnings in very small red writing in the top left corner some will prevent the mission from loading to the AC some wont. Are you getting any of these ?

You shouldn't have to fly to wp1 .The app will tell you if you are too far away 125m from memory Its always a good idea to have your home point and wp1 and the last wp close together also

This has happened to me receiving a "Failed to Load" message. What I later learned was I was taking off too close to WP1.

1) Press "play" to bring up the pre-flight report
2) Press "Go" to run the mission

If the mission loads successfully, it will say Mission Starting 100%.

I noticed your altitude was not very high (13M). Try setting WP1 to 25M and fly to that altitude before starting.
[/QUOTE]
When I say close I mean within 10-20m and preferable at the same ground level .
Now that you mention it I think I did have a mission once that wouldn't load because they were too close .
Possible some thing to do with them both being close enough to have the same GPS coordinates ?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT