Litchi Mission Lost Phantom

I hate cliffhangers. DID YOU FIND IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I feel like when those miners in Venezuela were buried alive for weeks and the whole world was glued to the news. I am sure Dave Lost Bird Litchi is out there with his tablet and Graham Cracker's movie playing climbing trees looking for the Phantom, and it was 15 degrees last I heard, but I wish ABC or CNN could give us an update.

Reactions: MrMedic and JohnnyB
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the forum, and all I can say is WOW, great support from fellow "droners". Something rarely seen on other forums, great to see!

Following in anticipation!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Pharm and JohnnyB
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to the forum, and all I can say is WOW, great support from fellow "droners". Something rarely seen on other forums, great to see!

Following in anticipation!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Welcome Jeep. You'll find that most everyone here will help if in need. Top notch bunch of guys here!!

He's got everyone's attention. He's probably out flying his found drone and aint giving two cents about all us

Sent from my SM-G920V using PhantomPilots mobile app
Hey now Guys, I DO care! Ok, I have been regretting this for a few hours now. No I could not find it. I searched from 9am till about 12pm. I concentrated my search from waypoint 2 to where the drone would have crossed the first rd on its way to waypoint 3. According to elevations relative to my starting point the phantom would have been flying at 15feet when it crossed the rd. There is a house and tall trees right there. The guy in the house said he saw nothing but would call me if he found it anywhere. The stand of trees that was pointed out from the google street view is where I should have found it. I walked all through that area back and forth looking up at all the tree tops. there are alot of tall trees there and it is on a rise/hill. My neck is tired from looking up. I didnt go all the way to waypoint 3 because I really didnt see how it could have made it that far.

Last edited:
Did you deploy your new bird in the search?

Tobby

There is a creek that winds back and forth through that area. Bear creek. (The one my wife fell in last monday). I think it could possibly have fallen into it out of site or maybe someone from the 1st farm house it crossed over picked it up. They have kids and I saw footprints around the area I was searching. I tried knocking on their door but no one would answer. Even though there was 5 cars parked there. I have a label on the bottom of the drone that reads "reward if found call my#" along with my faa#. I was thinking of flying my new phantom over some of these areas and looking that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West