Litchi first time.

Reaction score
Hi ! It's me :D

Today I bought the litchi app on Google play, I played with panorama and track feature, this is AWSOME !

First impression at the beginning, i was nervous, what if the app crash... what if the have do incomphrensible things, ect...

But after i tested a lot of feature i found the app is REALLY stable and smooth and fast, and i think this is awsome ! I set good parameters for me, 95 meters for RTH, auto record, say the battery level every 20 seconds, I like the feature : "found my drone" with the last position know, just a thing it apperar REALLY important for me, the battery voltage, it's disabled on screen by default like the DJI GO app, but when i enable, it refresh in a long time, i mean, it's not like DJI GO, it refresh the value instantly.
Also, the telemetry data refresh more faster than the DJI GO app, this is really cool too :)

More thing : Track feature is perfect at the begining but, when i move a bit fast the "square" start to be big, and the track movement is screwed up ^^ i think it because i dont have enough contrast :)

So i love it ! There is my panorama :)

But i got a question, where is the data log file ?
Like DJI GO app /sdcard/DJIGO/blahblah/flightrecord/filename[dateandhour].txt

Thanks a lot :D

Attachments

• DJI_0091_stitch.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 322
Welcome to the Litchi fan club. Despite all the negative comments re Litchi, eg "Litchi crashed my drone" etc, I find it an extremely stable app, and like many on here, it is my normal flight mode.

But i got a question, where is the data log file ?
Like DJI GO app /sdcard/DJIGO/blahblah/flightrecord/filename[dateandhour].txt
Litchi stores its flight logs in CSV format in "LitchiApp/flightlogs".

Reactions: Loz
Ohhh thanks a lot ! :D

Welcome to the forum!
I have just now playing with Litchi about a month, and like it.
I have been trying to point any new Litchi users / posters to hang around in this area.

Control (Go, Litchi, etc..)
If you go there, you click on the watch thread. ;)

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
husseinijewels