Litchi Black Friday Sale

Reaction score
I don't know how much it cost for Apple, but Google Play store has Litchi on sale for Black Friday. It was $14.99 last time I checked

I don't know how much it cost for Apple, but Google Play store has Litchi on sale for Black Friday. It was $14.99 last time I checked

Today I paid 13.99 at Apple store. Hope it worth it! I’m out of this drone world since 2014...

Reactions: tml4191
Bought it as well, for Apple iPad Mini. They charged me $15.04? Said $13.99, so guessing it was processing fees.

New, but familiar with DJIGo, so wondering. If using Litchi, which mode to select when just flying free hand? Will be flying this weekend, so will play with it, but the drop down has all the options...tripod, way point, orbit, etc. Which do I select if I just want to fly around the park??

Thanks.

Fpv mode in Litchi is equivalent to DJI Go's GPS mode. Don't forget to use panorama mode; that is one of the main reasons I like Litchi!

Reactions: Photoflash and Loz
I bought same a year ago for iOS - the licence works for all iOS devices you own, but if you switch to Android device (or visa Versa) you need a new licence for that platform. FPV to fly 'normally' as mentioned, well worth the investment I still feel.

Thanks. Read manual....lol...who does that? First waypoint mission a success!

Well worth the investment. Small price to pay for the mission hub and another option if DJI won't work!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor