Litchi Auto Record

Reaction score
Hi Folks. I'm using the latest version of Litchi for Android and my Android was recently updated to 6.0.1.

Has anyone experienced the issue where it will not stop recording at the end of a mission? If I manually stop recording, it starts recording within 1-2 seconds. I have to land and stop the blades in order to get it to stop.

I have used this feature in the recent past without issue. Seems it started with one of the updates I mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G928V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Still works fine for me, sorry not much help, but even negative responses help.
Ahh, brings me back to my tech support days. "Works for me. Sorry, can't duplicate."

Kidding of course. Thanks for jumping in.

Reactions: Jayfdee
Ahh, brings me back to my tech support days. "Works for me. Sorry, can't duplicate."

Kidding of course. Thanks for jumping in.
Yeah , sorry, OK, I have used a Nexus 7 and an Ipad mini 2, without too many problems, it seems there are some android devices that are not very friendly towards Litchi.
I recently started using autopilot and IOS is not very friendly on an ipad mini2. Also some aspects of Litchi do not work well on the ipad mini 2. I also found screen recorder AZ does not like Healthy drones on the Nexus.
We really are the pioneers, first over the top etc, and the follow up brigade usually reap the rewards.
Happy flying

Reactions: InforGuy
It's bizarre as it has just started happening. I noticed a few other "glitches" that popped up as well - at one point the record button was "dead" and wouldn't respond. Thinking maybe the SD card was full (turned out not to be), I put in a new card and it was happy. Also had a few instances where flying around a small curve (I think it was the curves) the gimbal would point off in to la-la land (off to the side vs. straight ahead). And one point it was pointing straight down. It could have been my programming error so I am going to re-check the missing settings.

It's bizarre as it has just started happening. I noticed a few other "glitches" that popped up as well - at one point the record button was "dead" and wouldn't respond. Thinking maybe the SD card was full (turned out not to be), I put in a new card and it was happy. Also had a few instances where flying around a small curve (I think it was the curves) the gimbal would point off in to la-la land (off to the side vs. straight ahead). And one point it was pointing straight down. It could have been my programming error so I am going to re-check the missing settings.
I understand your concern, I fly some reasonably long missions with Litchi, and it has taken many flights to build up confidence in the App. When I get an error or unusual response, I do get an unusual tightening of the buttock muscles.
So the usual response, re install the app etc, which I am sure you have already tried.

Thanks Jayfdee. Nope, haven't tried re-installing the app after I had the issues yesterday but will make sure to do so prior to flying again. I'm going to be picking up a new tablet (NVIDIA Shield K1) in the near future so hopefully it will resolve any issues that aren't resolved by re-installing.

Will most definitely like the Nvidia Shield....

The Nether world

Hi Folks. I'm using the latest version of Litchi for Android and my Android was recently updated to 6.0.1.

Has anyone experienced the issue where it will not stop recording at the end of a mission? If I manually stop recording, it starts recording within 1-2 seconds. I have to land and stop the blades in order to get it to stop.

I have used this feature in the recent past without issue. Seems it started with one of the updates I mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G928V using PhantomPilots mobile app
Have had same problem with p3p and shield. After that camera will not auto record, even though it will respond to and announce record using the controller button. Tried multiple versions of Android, devices, sd cards, uninstall/reinstall .... Almost as if its tied to my id. No response from Litchi

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT