Litchi App

Reaction score
As of now, is the Litchi app working very good with the P3S? Heard it got some bad glitches with P3S most recent firmware.

From Litchi's update log:
Version 3.10.7
- due to a bug in the DJI firmware, Follow, Focus, Track and VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking modes are no longer usable with the following drone models and firmware versions: Mavic Pro (v01.03.0550 and v01.03.0500), Inspire 2 (v01.0.0240) and Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0418). If you are using one of these firmware versions and wish to continue using the affected flight modes, either downgrade to a previous firmware version using the DJI Assistant 2 PC/Mac app or wait for DJI to release a new firmware that will fix this bug

Litchi is working well with my P3S. All features work, but tracking is a bit hit and miss.

Works great with a P3S. I think Litchi adds more functionality to the P3S than most other Phantoms. It gets around some of the signal strength limitations of wi-fi comm...at least on waypoint missions. Well worth the cost.

Reactions: Pharm
Sorry, a little out of topic...
I've downloaded beta testing version of litchi app on my iPad. I haven't try it yet. What will happen after 70days testing period is over. Can I keep the app? Will it still be working? TIA

LITCHI is worth every penny, especially for the standard. I haven't touched the go app in forever!
I totally agree. Love Litchi. Don't get all the false and alarming alerts the Go app gives.
One thing I wish Litchi would do however is record video to my phone like the Go app does.

Finally got a chance to try Litchi earlier today. Just a simple P-Mode flight. I think I like it.. Especially voice warning on altitude and distance. I can keep eyeballing the aircraft up to 1km. Heading back manually before rth. Video feed was solid throughout the flight. Will try a simple waypoint mission tomorrow...

I totally agree. Love Litchi. Don't get all the false and alarming alerts the Go app gives.
One thing I wish Litchi would do however is record video to my phone like the Go app does.

I use DU Recorder on Android to record on my tablet. That way I have the high res video on the SD card and a total screen version with all the telemetry data recorded by DU.
I really have no use for the very low res video that GO records and in fact I switched it off ...

I only use GO for settings and items that Litchi doesn't do such as calibrations etc. Once done - I then Force Stop GO and only use LItchi.

Nigel

Finally got a chance to try Litchi earlier today. Just a simple P-Mode flight. I think I like it.. Especially voice warning on altitude and distance. I can keep eyeballing the aircraft up to 1km. Heading back manually before rth. Video feed was solid throughout the flight. Will try a simple waypoint mission tomorrow...

Just make sure you map your route out relative to ground. I see a good amount of people moving to fast with litchi attempting a waypoint and flying into something. Just make sure you do your research!

Reactions: Darren_P

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT