Litchi App Glitch, shutdown, and mind of its own

Reaction score
I flew 3 planned Waypoint missions yesterday and Litchi botched all 3 of them!

I did this basic mission twice in a row (youtube vid below). My goal was to compare 4k@24fps to 4k@60fps but to my dismay the glitching of the camera gimbal stole the show.
They both start off ok but when it got too far away, it started to loose signal and the camera/gimbal started doing weird things. Luckily it still flew the proper path and came back to me (last way point). However the RTH never engaged as I programmed it to. Even worse, the app actually crashed and closed on my phone mid flight.

I need to set up an AirData account, apparently, so I can get some facts from the flight

> at 2:30 mark on the 2nd video (bottom) the camera started just doing whatever it wanted and eventually just hung there the rest of the flight.
> at 4:30 mark on the 1st video (top) started glitching and the camera kept panning up and down.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

With loss of signal, camera poi's, actions won't engage. But a loss of signal may not involve control signal. RTH will not engage during a mission, or loss of video feed while even a small control signal is still present. It may appear to lose all signal, but the control is still able to hold.

Hi Grammaton, I've lost video signal before but never recalled the camera beginning to move up and down sporadically. Maybe in the past I didn't notice because it held steady and did not ruin the shot. Thanks for taking a look.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers