Litchi and Take Off button...

Reaction score
Maybe most know this but, for those who don't. Found out that if you start the motors via controller( both sticks down and to outside/inside) when you press the takeoff button on the left, you get a small wait and then an error message. Something to the effect of "timed out action, error code bla, bla." If you just use the button itself w/o starting the motors 1st, with controller, all works well. Just an FYI. Hope that makes sense.

Reactions: flaviove
DJI GO works the same way (well, no error message, just nothing happens) when you try to use auto-takeoff with the motors started. Auto-takeoff only works when the motors are stopped.

Reactions: flaviove
Cheers, had that happen when I first tried a mission. I either load the mission and let it auto the off or just fly close to the first waypoint and then load the mission. I need to thread my way through the trees to get it airborne so these days I use the latter.

You use a ladder to get through the trees. :D

Rod :rolleyes:

Reactions: JohnnyB
image.jpg
You use a ladder to get through the trees. :D

Rod :rolleyes:
Yeah, I'd need a 'latter' that is rather substantial!

Reactions: RodPad
Maybe most know this but, for those who don't. Found out that if you start the motors via controller( both sticks down and to outside/inside) when you press the takeoff button on the left, you get a small wait and then an error message. Something to the effect of "timed out action, error code bla, bla." If you just use the button itself w/o starting the motors 1st, with controller, all works well. Just an FYI. Hope that makes sense.
I didn't know that! Thank you.

Reactions: stones

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl