link LED flashing green red very quickly

Reaction score
link LED flashing green red very quickly when i connect to the drone.
I have two controllers that both behave this way meaning the aircraft is at fault.
DJI wont allow manual firmware updates so i cannot fix the problem!
All started after the recent DJI update

Did you try re-linking?

No, that wasn't an "implied" statement. If the RC's are not properly linked, they both will behave the same way.

You cannot have two controllers linked at the same time, to use one it has to be bound

You are correct. So I say again, did you try the re-linking procedure to "bind" the RC. Just a re wording of the same statement.

Yes i have re bound both radios to the aircraft separately, they both exhibit the same behavior when linked to the aircraft, i can arm and fly the aircraft but it keeps loosing connection

Just out of curiosity, and I am not that familiar with the P4, but do you have as SD card installed? Seems I recall seeing someplace that the P4 doesn't like to play well without a card installed. Thats the only other thing I can think of. And what I remember is that it will flash the RC that way. Also, try posting in the P4 help area, you may get more assistance there. Good luck!

maybe downgrade the bird with Assistant2? Seems it is telling you that it has some link indications (green flash) but is somehow unhappy with compatibility perhaps (red flash)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl