LightBridge Control Issues

Reaction score
I have the LightBridge installed on my Phantom 2. I'm using a Devention DEVO-10 transmitter and for some reason the Aileron and Elevator Controls are switched. So, to go forward< I have to push the stick to the left. Also, when I push the Throttle up, the X2 goes up as well. Is the DEVO-10 a piece of crap or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Not sure I can put this into words correctly but. you can only reverse the individual controls. For example, if I push the stick forward and the Phantom goes forward, I could hit Reverse and then if I push the stick forward, the Phantom will go backward.

However, in my case if I push the stick forward, the Phantom will go right. What I would need the assistant software to do, is essentially rotate my stick, so that the Aileron is Left/Right and the Elevator is Up/Down.

EVEN if I did fix that somehow, that wouldn't explain why the Throttle also controls the X2 control mode. I'm starting to think that the DEVO-10 is just cheap and that DJI made a mistake putting it on the LightBridge Compatibility list.

That sounds like it might fix my problem. The only issue with that is that we are all Mac here at the office. :(

Ok I have LightBridge Assistant running. Any tips on what I'm supposed to do with it. I have my transmitter plugged into the lightbridge and the lightbridge plugged into the computer, but nothing seems to be happening between them. Is there a certain order that those things need to happen? Thanks

Good News! It's working now. If anyone else has the same problem as me just use the Lightbridge Assistant Software. I was using Windows XP and when you install the driver it says it does not pass the Windows Logo Test, but you can just ignore it. It works fine on XP. Also, keep in mind that after you remap the channels in the Assistant Software, you need to restart your Ligthbridge Ground Station or else it won't connect to the Air Station. Thanks for all the help guys! :) You saved our Phantom

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl