Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Let this be the last Phantom backpack thread!!

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by CCDD, May 26, 2016.

1. CCDD

Like many of you, I'm getting tired of the countless reviews on backpacks. The fact is, if you want something to provide protection from falls and bumps, buy a hard case. The problem with many of the backpacks is they're too large, look more like a suitcase with shoulder straps and don't serve the simple purpose of being able to carry the Phantom in a convenient and comfortable way. I have a Microraptor rolling hard case for travel and an Ulitmaxx soft sided backpack for all other needs. I bought the Ultimaxx new for $89 on ebay and this by far is the best bag for the money. It's the "exact same" bag that DJI sells for $329, just look at the photos. Everything fits, Phantom, all gear including full size iPad. It's by far the lightest I've ever tried and unlike most others, it looks like a backpack. Again, for the money, this bag can't be beat!!!!

Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 10.28.17 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-05-26 at 10.27.12 AM.png

2. SLAYYER

No ebay link?!?!?!

3. GenesisX

With the amount of cracked shells I've seen on here, I wouldn't trust anything other than a hard shell or hard case.

4. msinger

Approved Vendor

A lot of companies are selling this backpack. I suspect they are all the same (minus the branding), but here are some links for completeness:

5. CCDD

Thanks for adding the link Alok!!!

6. Poldo_xxx

Did you see the price in the DJI link?

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

#7 Poldo_xxx, May 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016