Lens correction profile P4P?

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a lens correction profile for the P4P? I am using a macOS Sierra (if that makes any difference.)

I am new to lightroom, so I would like to try this technique if there is a profile out there.

Cheers

It's built in Adobe Camera Raw. Applies automatically afaik.

Does anyone know if there is a lens correction profile for the P4P? I am using a macOS Sierra (if that makes any difference.)
I am new to lightroom, so I would like to try this technique if there is a profile out there.
The latest Adobe Camera Raw didn't include anything DJI but perhaps the next version will.

The latest Adobe Camera Raw didn't include anything DJI but perhaps the next version will.

So there is nothing that we can use currently? Like I said, i am new to lightroom, I can see under 'lens correction' > DJI there are profiles for the P3, P4 & Inspire 1.
Is it likely that Adobe will come out with a release including the lens profile?

Cheers

So there is nothing that we can use currently? Like I said, i am new to lightroom, I can see under 'lens correction' > DJI there are profiles for the P3, P4 & Inspire 1.
Is it likely that Adobe will come out with a release including the lens profile?
Yes, they frequently update to keep up with newly released lenses.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing