Lens cap/gimbal guard w/filter on?

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a lens cap/gimbal guard that would fit with Polarpro filters remaining on (Pro filter 6 pack)? Thanks.

PolarPro makes a clip-on cap for the filters that screw on, but the older slip-on ones are too large (Heavy too!) for it as they go over the outside of the stock DJI glass one. You might contact them and ask as they have pretty good service overall - and a lot better than most.

Reactions: LoneDrone
Thanks for that. Sometimes I'm blind. I have this one in my cart DJI Phantom 3 Gimbal Lock / Lens Cover
and didn't notice that it states with filters on. I really don't want to be taking a filter off in the field unless I have to when I'm packing to go home. I might have to change one while outside but if I can just pack and go home and take it off in a cleaner environment that would be better. No big deal either way though.
Thanks again.

Thanks for that. Sometimes I'm blind. I have this one in my cart DJI Phantom 3 Gimbal Lock / Lens Cover
and didn't notice that it states with filters on. I really don't want to be taking a filter off in the field unless I have to when I'm packing to go home. I might have to change one while outside but if I can just pack and go home and take it off in a cleaner environment that would be better. No big deal either way though.
Thanks again.
I use that same cap and it fits perfect over the screw on filters. Mine are Neewer filters, but they are the same size as the PolarPros.

Please forgive my ignorance. I bought p4p filters from Polar pro --great stuff...BUT the p4 lens /gimbal cover does NOT fit...why do I read above that they do?

What can us p4p users do? I too do not wish to remove the filters...

Please forgive my ignorance. I bought p4p filters from Polar pro --great stuff...BUT the p4 lens /gimbal cover does NOT fit...why do I read above that they do?

What can us p4p users do? I too do not wish to remove the filters...

We have this Lens Cover / Gimbal lock launching next week:
(You will not be able to add it to cart until late next week)
Phantom 4 Pro Lens Cover

-Jeff from PolarPro

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl