LED lights

Reaction score
My friend added a bright white LED light to his drone. It does look cool at night but the whole set up is a bit questionable. The wiring connects behind the P3 battery.

Does anybody have any experience or know if such lighting system could affect the bird in a negative way?

My friend added a bright white LED light to his drone. It does look cool at night but the whole set up is a bit questionable. The wiring connects behind the P3 battery.

Does anybody have any experience or know if such lighting system could affect the bird in a negative way?
Battery drain if using the P3 battery?

Fused in case of a wiring fault? You wouldn't want the questionable wiring shorting out and shutting the battery off! Remember, the battery DOES have short circuit protection!

Reactions: Comanchedude
If your friend used the LED that was designed for the P3. I have one and it has a custom connector that slides over battery contacts after you thread it though the air vents. Has built in voltage reducer and on off switch. Looks great. Minimal drain on battery

If your friend used the LED that was designed for the P3. I have one and it has a custom connector that slides over battery contacts after you thread it though the air vents. Has built in voltage reducer and on off switch. Looks great. Minimal drain on battery
I bought one of these and am having trouble connecting. The connector does not 'slide' over the battery contacts and I don't want to force it as it looks like it will bend or break. Did yours slide easily? Also is the top part the positive connection? Also, where did you mount the board on the bird?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl