Laws....where to fly

Reaction score
I know you are not allowed to fly over National Wildlife Refuges or State Parks but I fly over a small patch of Marsh in NJ that is called a Wildlife Management Area and they are saying this is not allowed as well? Any where to read documentation about this?

Yea most of NJ is being hit as state parks. Cheesquake Park has had quite a few flyers near the back lot by the lake. State parks are supposed to be off limits but the rangers so far haven't bothered anyone. They drive through look around and leave . Same as around Morgan beach and Laurence Harbor docks

They are now making Wildlife Management areas in NJ off limits...I can bring a gun, bow or trap to hunt onto the grounds but NO DRONES!!!

Interesting... Here in Maine I have been unable to find anything stating that flying in state parks is prohibited.

I fly multiple parks here in Ontario & conservation area;s, with permission from park official on duty. Have asked me not to fly on weekends, as many people walking trails, but, in the week, my two favorite parks, are virtually abandoned.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan