Latest firmware update 1.9

If the AC is doing well and you're having fun, then why not wait a couple of weeks till the new FW mature. It will be there , and if not will be for a good reason, and you will not regret haven't updated.

If the AC is doing well and you're having fun, then why not wait a couple of weeks till the new FW mature. It will be there , and if not will be for a good reason, and you will not regret haven't updated.
I vouch to disagree ☺ just my two cents

Your more than welcome buddy, This is a great place most folks just want to help and share knowledge, there is only a very very small number of clowns and you quickly work out who they are

Enjoy your phantom it's an amazing machine

Just remember this forum is usually where folks discuss problems, and it can seem negative trust me it ain't you tend not to post when things are going well lol
That's so true loving my p3a and of I have a second batterie means more flying time lol already thinking about getting my third bat this drone flying is an addictive hobby but I don't care am a addict lol **** where's my bird I just got to have 1 more flight I need it lol

no probs folks it's what we are here for it's like a big fountain of knowledge with a pool of resources that is worth it's weight in gold

I don't profess to know a lot but I'm learning all the time too, makes u feel good giving help
Your a star bud

I also have upgraded to 1.9.6 ... however, my DJI GO for android says I'm at 1.8.80+. What the deuce is that? The bird did all the right stuff with the sd card upgrade ...

Shouldn't the app now show 1.9.6 in the AC version? Any thoughts?

iPad mini however shows 1.9.6 for the app/bird version.

:eek:

Last edited:
I also have upgraded to 1.9.6 ... however, my DJI GO for android says I'm at 1.8.80+. What the deuce is that? The bird did all the right stuff with the sd card upgrade ...

Shouldn't the app now show 1.9.6 in the AC version? Any thoughts?

iPad mini however shows 1.9.6 for the app/bird version.

:eek:

Now you mention it I noticed mine says this too

My dilemma ... I was going to update to this new version but realized I will be on vacation soon (during first week of July). My AC seems to be flying fine with my current FW. Is there any benefits to updating now, or should I just wait until after I get back? I plan on bringing my P3P with me on this vacation. I guess the short-winded question is... Has anyone encountered any major problems with this newest firmware update? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Now you mention it I noticed mine says this too
I have the 1.8+ and a bunch of people told me it's no big deal. If it said success when u checked after doing firmware update on your a/c your good. Sometimes the + is after the firmware version means you are up-to-date. I also read to hear that all the sudden the + will go away and you'll see the 1.9 firmware in the GO App. Try searching for the post that was on here, a lot of smart people put my mind at ease when I saw 1.8+ but it's no big deal..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

My dilemma ... I was going to update to this new version but realized I will be on vacation soon (during first week of July). My AC seems to be flying fine with my current FW. Is there any benefits to updating now, or should I just wait until after I get back? I plan on bringing my P3P with me on this vacation. I guess the short-winded question is... Has anyone encountered any major problems with this newest firmware update? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
It's never a god idea to update a perfectly working system before lots of important filming like a vacation. Go, fly, and have fun. All will be fine. Afterwards when you have some time and no pressing video to film, then update.

Hi all, have there been any issues regarding the latest 1.9 firmwares? I ask because it mentions an apparent fix for the phantom restart issue in cold weather. This sounds scary especially in mid flight. However, as it's cold here in Central West NSW Australia I thought I'd better update before I fly today. Just a bit apprehensive.
Cheers.

hello,
i am a newby conserning the Phantom 3 Adv i own but i am 20 years in the RC (planes, helis drones).
I updated to 1.9 my new P3A and all working fine.
But i forget to change my second battery the minute it finished updating and went flying and filming.
So now my second battery is not updated.
How i can update my second battery?

Best regards.

hello,
i am a newby conserning the Phantom 3 Adv i own but i am 20 years in the RC (planes, helis drones).
I updated to 1.9 my new P3A and all working fine.
But i forget to change my second battery the minute it finished updating and went flying and filming.
So now my second battery is not updated.
How i can update my second battery?

Best regards.
Simply leave the SD card with the firmware BIN file in its root in the gimbal. Every time you power up, the battery will be checked and upgraded if required.

Reactions: gharar

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl