Last chance at lighthouse

Reaction score
Thought I would try and get some closer footage of the lighthouse. The winds were high and I was wary of that but everything came out fine. I did not add audio to this video. Enjoy and please comment if you have any thoughts
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Numone
I could be wrong in any of my assessments. Did you have any filters on. Seems colors are a little washed out. Nothing you could help, but a bad day for video with brown water. Video very smooth.

I could be wrong in any of my assessments. Did you have any filters on. Seems colors are a little washed out. Nothing you could help, but a bad day for video with brown water. Video very smooth.
I had a Polar Pro ND16 filter on. The ocean is really murky in this location

I had a Polar Pro ND16 filter on. The ocean is really murky in this location
You did good. I couldn't have done any better so I probably should have keep my mouth shut. Lol

At least you put on some good videos. I haven't felt like I have anything worth putting on yet. If I did, I need to learn how.lol

Reactions: jbolf6
You did good. I couldn't have done any better so I probably should have keep my mouth shut. Lol

At least you put on some good videos. I haven't felt like I have anything worth putting on yet. If I did, I need to learn how.lol
I am looking forward to seeing your videos posted. Good luck and happy flying

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen