Large differences between IMU bias

Reaction score
I know both accelerometers show green "excellent" but even after IMU calibration, IMU2 shows at least 3x bias as IMU1. Is this a concern or should I just be happy that the bars are both green?
3aad8572814ed08a40d86afc7e753d65.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

You should calibrate them again. After finish calibration, just leave it on the surface and check its value. They should be less than 0.01 on your level surface.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks for responding, but I actually did re-calibrate TWICE in that same location--didn't move the P4, between the last calibration and the screenshot I attached. So, it makes me wonder if this is a bad IMU, that should be fixed by DJI?

Thanks for responding, but I actually did re-calibrate TWICE in that same location--didn't move the P4, between the last calibration and the screenshot I attached. So, it makes me wonder if this is a bad IMU, that should be fixed by DJI?

I have the same issue. It's somewhat inconsistent though. Sometimes both IMUs will be fine, sometimes #2 is out of whack.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I suggest that you should watch your IMU about 1 or 2 days. If the differential still 3x or higher, you should send it to DJI for an IMU check. We human don't want a fly away or drift happens :)

The bias is really nothing, its excellent. If it was in like 0.11 range then id start to be worried but not with that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl