Landing gear for P2 v2

i just bought this ,HML350 V2 Retractable landing gear kit for DJI Phantom2/Phantom2 Vision+

I bought this too for my Phantom 2 v2. For some reason the servos are moving/rotation 45 DEGREE only instead of 90 degrees.
Any idea or thought why that is?

Video link:

I was wondering what solutions people have found for A. Removing left landing gear from wide angle gopro shots. B. Prevent the gimbal and camera from touching the ground. And C. Moving the compass.

I cant find any way to do this neatly and achieve a perfect landing gear. But i know if i mess up the compass i can always buy this one here.

DJI Second Generation Compass for Phantom 2 CP.PT.000133 B&H

Thanks i'm open to suggestions !
Buy and fit the wider/taller landing gear.
Its quite easy, carefully prise off the top lid and the compass will pop out. The compass fits in the lid quite snugly so use the lid to mount the compass on the wider leg, note the back of the compass goes against the leg with the lid on the outside. Tape that assembly to the same leg, same position orientation, you will have to snip the internal zip tie to pull thru a little more cable to allow you to position the compass on the leg in a vertical position away from the curve of the leg. Secure the compass assembly to the leg using pvc insulation tape and for added security use a single small zip tie. I've done this and the compass performs perfectly just make sure you use the same leg and direction the compass faces. Be careful prising off the lid, if you ease it off carefully it will get to a point where it pops off. The compass box is part of the original leg so you cant use it. You'll obviously have to split the Phantom case to get to the zip tie to allow more cable to be pulled thru. There's usually enough extra cable, then re-zip tie the cables afterwards.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl