Landed in the pool

Reaction score
good Morning.
my phantom 3 fell in the pool it was only 10 seconds, barely pulled out of the water took the battery, immediately put it in the sun and already put it in rice for some 24 hours. he did not have a drop of water. but now no signs of life connects the battery but the drone does nothing. They know what they will be able to be?
Thank you!!

Did you put the battery in rice also to attempt to dry it. The battery also has a circuit board which probably to on water also.

May have to leave everything in the rice longer. A son dropped his 3DS in a lake and it took about 5 days to dry out in a bag of rice.

Yes i put battery with 1.19 firmware int phantom and he worked, but no apears image in dji app and say "no signal" my phantom have a 1.32 firware is this problem to no signal? Sorry for bad english

but my drone work and gimbal works but the camera dont work, say no signal and disconnected on library

My phantom 3 professional just did a flyaway and landed in a freshwater spring. prob was under water for about 2 minutes before it was recovered. I dried it out with rice for about 5 days. Put new battery in and the drone turns on perfect all lights functioning, camera will not connect to app says no signal. Any ideas???

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl