Kudos to DJI

Reaction score
Good morning All, I thought I would post a recent experience with DJI. Sent in my almost brand new P4P for multiple issues. They sent shipping label promptly and it arrived last Weds. I watched UPS tracking and indeed DJI showed it didn't arrive till 2 days later. I'm sure many sit in the shipping arrival area for a few days and that is the reason many people post that complaint. I have been discouraged with tech support many times, but yesterday that changed. Initially told 5-7 business days for repair turn around by 2 different techs and also each time I called all I was told was that it is being evaluated. My final phone call yesterday was to check again and express to them that it's new, never been crashed and has been nothing but a electrical nightmare after the first week of having it. I also said that I have an opportunity this coming weekend that I probably won't get again in my life and if there was anyway they could help me. I offered to pay any extra also. The initial tech support guy offered to give me a supervisor. I think her name was Maria and she was very understanding to my situation. Her final comment to me was that she was sorry, but repair turn around was 10-15 days which was policy and due to how busy they were, that was the best she could do. I was furious at this point and wanted to shout scream and do cart wheels, but I didn't and remained calm. I expressed that tech support needs to tell the customer the right thing and this was a complaint by many people. I expressed finally that if my drone was not in my hands by this Thursday, that my trip was kind of ruined and that I was quite disappointed and for the money I spent on this thing, to have it be such a failure. She finally said that she tried, but didn't think anything else would happen, but would personally stay on the situation. I finally thanked her for her efforts and was kind of bummed the rest of the afternoon. Within a few hours I started receiving emails of repair process and by the end of the day I got several more emails with the final one being an UPS tracking number UPS 2nd day Air. I couldn't believe it. We all post our bad experiences(myself included) but I have to admit, DJI stepped up and really gave me good customer service. My once in a lifetime rare opportunity may happen now. Thankyou DJI and Maria for good customer service.

I will add a new congrats to DJI. My Phantom 4 controller wouldn't fully charge or hold a charge long. (same problem discussed a lot on forum) Thought I would inquire to DJI support to get solution. Even though it was over 6 years hold, the agent was so helpful. They send a UPS label immediately to ship to them, had it fixed and sent back with 4 days. Cost...$0. They followed up by email numerous time to give a heads up on where the repairs was at. I was not expecting such great service. Can't say enough about my experience with DJI!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka