Keep camera trained on center in POI

Reaction score
Just tried POI for the first time. It works, but I wanted the camera to stay trained on the center of the circle during the entire lap. How do I make that work? Thanks.

Reactions: epicdoom
mine stays fairly locked on, don't know if it matters for this or not, but in your camera settings you can select between Follow and FPV my cam is set to follow

Reactions: Motlock
Just tried POI for the first time. It works, but I wanted the camera to stay trained on the center of the circle during the entire lap. How do I make that work? Thanks.
Aiming at the centre is what normally happens unless you use the joysticks to point in another direction.

in the camera settings , select one of the center points and colour of center point , use that with camera straight down over POI when setting up the POI , not perfect , but helps

Reactions: Peick
Practice Practice and practice .
Be sure you are clear but try and be doing one and go up and pull back and keep your subject in the center . Makes a cool shot and Welcome to the forum :)

Best way to use POI in my opinion is to point the camera straight down to perfectly set the POI location (you have to fly right above it to set it), then move away from it to set the radius, tilt the camera up to get the subject in the middle of the frame and start circling around. Depending on the subject, you might need to tilt the camera up/down during the rotation.

Reactions: Peick
A simple video that may help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka