Just upgraded from my P3S to P4P: looking for tips/advice

Reaction score
New poster, excited to join the community. Just wondering if anyone else who has flown both has any personal experiences they can share for making the 3S to 4P jump.

Also, I'm one of those people who loses iPhone chargers like it's going out of style, so I'm curious as to the risks of using a non-Apple or DJI provided cable to tether the iPhone or iPad the R/C if I were to lose/forget it.

New poster, excited to join the community. Just wondering if anyone else who has flown both has any personal experiences they can share for making the 3S to 4P jump.

Also, I'm one of those people who loses iPhone chargers like it's going out of style, so I'm curious as to the risks of using a non-Apple or DJI provided cable to tether the iPhone or iPad the R/C if I were to lose/forget it.
HI I jumped p3 and p34k up to p4 ,,,very nice ..p4 now has find drone on home page before you connect app which is very handy,,,,so hopefully shouldn't lose it,,,:),,I'm on android 4.0.7 Samsung, 10/1 tablet,,,in past only changed USB and SD card to solve some freezing and the famous green and pink stripes....been good since...

A
HI I jumped p3 and p34k up to p4 ,,,very nice ..p4 now has find drone on home page before you connect app which is very handy,,,,so hopefully shouldn't lose it,,,:),,I'm on android 4.0.7 Samsung, 10/1 tablet,,,in past only changed USB and SD card to solve some freezing and the famous green and pink stripes....been good since...
And always read the manual.....

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl