Just switched to wondershare.

Reaction score
First attempt at any editing in something other than movie maker. Let me know what you think.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Beautiful location to fly, what editing software are you using, I think it was a bit long for the subject matter, colour grading look good.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Very nice, Jason. I enjoy watching and making videos like yours. If you use the brightness control in the Wondershare Filmora software, you can put some of the blue back in the sky on shots where the sun is causing overexposure. (Yes, I realize that there were a lot of clouds, but the sky is overexposed.)

I feel like the doofus of the group and can't save a completed video and share on facebook, or YouTube, or anythng ELSE for that matter......I must be gettin old or something

***I think I see my problem...I have the "Trial Version" and it just does that to piss us off and just BUY the full version....sheesh.

I feel like the doofus of the group and can't save a completed video and share on facebook, or YouTube, or anythng ELSE for that matter......I must be gettin old or something

***I think I see my problem...I have the "Trial Version" and it just does that to piss us off and just BUY the full version....sheesh.
DaVinci Resolve is a very good editing program that is completely free. I have trouble with the format... it is not intuitive to me... but I'm gonna keep at it until I learn how to use it efficiently. It is professional-level software that's highly recommended by many pros. The only limitation of the free version is that output is limited to a maximum of 1080p resolution. No watermarks or other limitations.
Blackmagic Design: DaVinci Resolve 14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen