Just got my first drone p3 pro

Reaction score
Been wanting to get a drone for a wile now well finally I did p3 pro just amazing was reading all ghe reviews about the 3 and 4 and went for the 3 was a good choice like I say I'm new to this so any tips or advice would be apriciated many thanks

Been wanting to get a drone for a wile now well finally I did p3 pro just amazing was reading all ghe reviews about the 3 and 4 and went for the 3 was a good choice like I say I'm new to this so any tips or advice would be apriciated many thanks
Read the manual. That is the best tip anyone can give you. When you have read it, read it again. Understand how everything works. The Phantom is super easy to fly, but also super easy to crash. Almost all crashes are avoidable if you know what you are doing and how to get out of unpredictable situations. Set you RTH height well above the highest obstacle, learn how to fly in Atti mode, Do not do a compass calibration before every flight. Set it once and leave it alone unless you travel across country or hundreds of miles from your last flight location. ETC etc, oh and read the manual...

Reactions: Loz
Best thing you can do is find someone with experience to take you out and watch you for the first time. I gave my son my P3P for Christmas, all charged up and ready to go. Took him outside and watched him fly, while teaching him how to do everything from all the settings to hand catching at the end. This will pretty much ensure that your first flight is successful.

Read the manual. That is the best tip anyone can give you. When you have read it, read it again. Understand how everything works. The Phantom is super easy to fly, but also super easy to crash. Almost all crashes are avoidable if you know what you are doing and how to get out of unpredictable situations. Set you RTH height well above the highest obstacle, learn how to fly in Atti mode, Do not do a compass calibration before every flight. Set it once and leave it alone unless you travel across country or hundreds of miles from your last flight location. ETC etc, oh and read the manual...
Thanks for the reply will take it easy get a feel for it the cam on it is the dogs b$$$$$s

Can't say it enough - read the manual. I have already had two things happen that most people would have run to the forum asking about. Because I read the manual many times, I immediately knew what the cause was. Review the RTH info many times.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl