Jekyll Island, Georgia

bub

Reaction score
I am going on vacation next week to Jekyll Island Georgia. I would love to fly my P3 on the beach as it is seldom crowded there. I know there is a small airport on the island and I will need to check with them but I was wondering if any other members are familiar with the area and the mindset of the locals. Any help would be appreciated.

I think you are all systems go for Jekyll Island. Logon to you DJI account to check for restrictions. Green zone on the tip of the island is a waning area you can unlock the yellow but none of the restricted zones touch where you want to go. I mad the mistake of going to the wrong island. Ended up not flying.
Jekyll Island.jpg

Reactions: cfd701
Thank you mojo. I was hoping that was the case. So few islands left that the developers haven't gotten their hooks into. I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can also get some really nice shots in the city of Brunswick. There is a small airport near the pier on Jekyll. If you fly from the beach, you want to be very careful with your take off point, because of the sand, have fun

FLETC ?? Have fun.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl