Is this the new Top Dog?

I love competition. WE are the ones who benefit from it

WHOA ----

I was wondering how they would do the 4 --> 8 proper transformation. This is pretty cool!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX45kb38uSM[/youtube]

Attachments

• Scout_X4_8props.JPG
    Scout_X4_8props.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 2,434
I believe the Tali-500 can do the dual motor thing also, making it a dodecacopter. :shock: I'm not sure what the real advantage is except for increased payload at the expense of 50% of flight time? One thing I do NOT like about the Scout is the cell-phone based "touch sticks" for control.

Dirty Bird said:
I believe the Tali-500 can do the dual motor thing also, making it a dodecacopter. :shock: I'm not sure what the real advantage is except for increased payload at the expense of 50% of flight time? One thing I do NOT like about the Scout is the cell-phone based "touch sticks" for control.

The cellphone option is in addition to, it also has the same remote used on the Tali 500, which is a nice remote. I've been reading the Tali forum for the last month. A lot like this forum in its early days.

I love the follow me feature. And how about it, it comes in the aluminum case!

I like the "Follow Me" function, but you would need to pay attention to altitude - like riding your bike under hi-power lines or trees! But, on reflection, considering my age, it would probably just hover a lot :roll:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl