Is this OK?

Reaction score
I received these SKYREAT Copper Parabolic Antenna Range Booster today but noticed that the surface is not smooth. There are a couple of indentations and a convex bubble on one of them. I tried to highlight it in the photo with a red circle around it but its hard to get my iPhone to focus on it due to the reflection. I guess the question I have is this ok or will it be a problem to reflect the signal to increase my range. It's been raining here for 4 days and will continue over the next 2 so I can't try them out. Should I send them back or does it not matter. Thanks for the input.

IMG_3314.jpeg

I received these SKYREAT Copper Parabolic Antenna Range Booster today but noticed that the surface is not smooth. There are a couple of indentations and a convex bubble on one of them. I tried to highlight it in the photo with a red circle around it but its hard to get my iPhone to focus on it due to the reflection. I guess the question I have is this ok or will it be a problem to reflect the signal to increase my range. It's been raining here for 4 days and will continue over the next 2 so I can't try them out. Should I send them back or does it not matter. Thanks for the input.

View attachment 56518
I highly doubt that would make a difference. I wouldn't worry about it...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl