Is this a good deal?

I'm planning on buying a p4p+ probably this weekend I wanted to keep the bill below $2k usd but with the dji refresh warranty (a must for a newbie like myself) I'm at 2k and want an extra battery at least and some filters. that puts me at just under $2200. My question is, is there a better place to buy that I can also get the extra warranty and maybe more than I already have in cart for under$2200? (Dji is doing a promo that adds 2 more sets of props, prop guard and a heli pad free now to sept 1st) see attached images

Please realize that with the + you cannot use any third party apps.

I don't believe the P4P+ is listed as a product on DJI's site any more. It could only run DJI software, that could be limiting. In general, I believe the iPhone and iPad versions of the DJI Go 4 are most reliable. I too recommend the State Farm insurance package if it is available in your state. If you want to run in manual (vs Intelligent Flight Mode) I would recomend staying with the DJI Go 4 App. Finally, the older P4 is cheaper, but the additional obstacle avoidance of the P4P can help prevent a disaster.

I don't believe the P4P+ is listed as a product on DJI's site any more.
It's still available on their website here. You won't see the option to choose the remote controller with the screen until after clicking the "BUY NOW" button.

I would recommend getting a Personal Article Policy from StateFarm for the new quad. It’s $30 a year w/ $0 deductible. I haven’t had to make a claim yet, but after reading about all the headache others have gone through with support and after my friend’s Mavic dropped in the lake (not covered by Care Refresh), I’m sure it would be a lot less painful to make a claim with StateFarm. Cheap peace of mind.

what exactly does that cover? for example if you crash your drone into a wall will they cover you?im sure it covers hitting someone or something with the drone does it?

what exactly does that cover? for example if you crash your drone into a wall will they cover you?im sure it covers hitting someone or something with the drone does it?

It covers any damage to the drone itself.

This is not liability, it does not cover damages for anything other than the drone. Liability might be covered under your home owner's policy, otherwise you'd have to purchase that separately.

Reactions: Cuckaburra
It's still available on their website here. You won't see the option to choose the remote controller with the screen until after clicking the "BUY NOW" button.

That's interesting. In this case, it looks like one product a P4P is being sold with one option for a "Plus" Controller and a second option for a "Standard" Controller. It is my feeling that this is mis-leading. I had a P4P+ which I liked on cloudy days. It was quick to set-up and launch. Simplicity is beautiful. BUT ... and a BIG BUT ... the software limitation on the "Plus" Controller meant you are buying a completely different product with completely difference capabilities. I finally bought the "Standard" Controller to be able to use Apple devices (good for a greater variety of software) and/or the Epson Moverio BT-300 (good for all lighting conditions).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT