Is the Firmware stable for Phantom 4 Pro

It's probably from manufacturing, even John's photo has 2 smaller chips to the right hand side

Mine also has some small chips, probably just cheap plastic and variable quality control

So im uploading a short unedited test video filmed in 1080P, 25 FPS, as well as a few pics. I hope you guys can tell me if you think it looks as the quality on the P4P should have?

Maybe its better to hit the "vimeo" logo in the lower right corner of the video to watch the video in a bigger screen?

And a few P4P pics. I don't know but i think some of the P4P photos get very grainy when i zoom just a little bit compared to the photos from my I1 X3 camera?
I would really appreciate to get some input on my vid and photos.

P.S, as you can see in the video it changes from dark to bright when i lower the camera, can i lock it so that the brightness stays the same?

Phantom 4 Pro photos:

14v5k3l.jpg

ie2k1t.jpg

2yo30nb.jpg

And a photo from my I1, X3 camera

do7xtu.jpg

thanks, yes you are right, this video and pics was with the basic settings.
Im just a bit surprised about the graininess i see in the photos at times, but maybe that how it is? I guess all camera has its limitations, and this is no professional camera either.

thanks, yes you are right, this video and pics was with the basic settings.
Im just a bit surprised about the graininess i see in the photos at times, but maybe that how it is? I guess all camera has its limitations, and this is no professional camera either.
Turn the ISO down for less grain. The issue here is one of settings and post production, not an issue with the camera.

Reactions: Meta4
Even the best camera can be used to create poor images.
The camera on the P4 pro is capable of creating images a pro would be pleased with.

Reactions: F3honda4me

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z