Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Is P2V+ QC code for craft internals?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Discussion' started by jiminyfixit, Aug 17, 2014.

1. jiminyfixit

Being as there is no serial no. on the camera/gimbal, do you use the serial no. on the main craft underbody as the other half of getting a QR code. With all the extra "goodies" inside the shell, I am assuming that the range extender serial no. and the main body serial no. are all that is needed to get a QR code, IF you need to replace the range extender. I have gone through 2 cameras, with a third on the way, to have a working "your flying camera" P2V+. I'm beginning to think I stepped into some big doodoo getting involved with the "plus". So, far, two birds, no working cameras.

Thanking you in advance!

2. UrAwFuL

As far as I know, the QR Code and serial is part of the referral program and possibly also for warranty purposes.

EDIT: Guess not. <- Noob.

3. 4wd

4wd

I *think* that the QR code is associated with the internal wifi module rather than the camera or range extender.
    I needed to use the (supplied) new QR code sticker to bind the camera when I changed a faulty wifi module.