Is it possible to charge phantom 4 battery using UPS ?

Reaction score
Guys i need help , i've phantom 4 with one battery only , and im thinking is it possible to charge its battery using UPS , if it's possible then what's the type of UPS it require ? Plz help cuz i need it in the field

Yes, subject to the rating being sufficient. I have assumed your intention is to plug the DJI charger into the mains socket of the UPS.

Yes, subject to the rating being sufficient. I have assumed your intention is to plug the DJI charger into the mains socket of the UPS.
Yup , this is what i wanna do , charge it using UPS , but i need to know what type of UPS suitable for charging at least 2 times till it dead

Ok , but the battery is 5870 mAh so the UPS should have larger capacity than that right ?
Yes, of course- with some extra to allow for losses in the charger and efficiency of the charging process. You need to be mindful of both capacity (AH rating) and ensure the continuous rated output exceeds the demands of the charger. DJI rates it as 100w so I would be going for 150w as an absolute minimum.

Could you speak English plz lol , give me the right UPS , can u send me exaple of UPS that will benefit me

Ok , but the battery is 5870 mAh so the UPS should have larger capacity than that right ?

Something like that, except you want a high-quality UPS, one that can continuously supply 100W/ 5.7A that the charger needs.

We need to know your budget, though.

Something like that, except you want a high-quality UPS, one that can continuously supply 100W/ 5.7A that the charger needs.

We need to know your budget, though.
I've inverter with truck battery it will be as a big UPS

Could you speak English plz lol , give me the right UPS , can u send me exaple of UPS that will benefit me
Ok English- UPS isn’t the most practical or economical solution available to you.

What is your intended use case? What if any power source is available?

My case is that im going to go to place that nearst power source is about 100km away from me i only have my car with me , i dnt know how much my car must still work till the battery charged , so im looking for alternative sources

The RC (capacity of the battery to power accessories while the alternator isn’t charging) if cranking batteries is limited. A 12V lighter socket charger will work very well if you want to charge while the engine is running (driving between flights for example). For stationary power I would look at LiION or LiFE04 batteries. The DJI car charger will work at a supply up to 30V so you have plenty of options as to number of cells. You could also use an inverter to power the DJI mains charger as has been suggested earlier.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak