Is DJI Hardshell Backpack carry on compliant for air travel?

Reaction score
I just bought this DJI Hardshell backpack case and would love to know if it is carry on compliant for air travel? My old wheeled case was one quarter inch too big and I almost had to check it when confronted on my way home from a trip. Does anyone know if it fits in the sizer? Anyone had any problems traveling with this backpack?

I need to figure this out if I have to return it soon. The online description said it fits but I know that can be very misleading sometimes. I love the pack and all it fits!
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1444309806.220363.jpg

Thank you very much for any guidance,
Aaron

I have had 0 issues carrying this on domestic and international long haul flights. I would have it with me right now , but the country I am flying to today has made UAVs with cameras illegal. [emoji20]

Reactions: PhotoGuyAaron
I have had 0 issues carrying this on domestic and international long haul flights. I would have it with me right now , but the country I am flying to today has made UAVs with cameras illegal. [emoji20]
Thank you for letting me know! I hope they don't get banned here in the USA. If I may ask, what Country are you visiting where they are banned?

southwest carryon dimensions are limited to 10x16x24 inches,
dji backpack is measured at 9x12.5x17.6 inches,
so on paper anyway you're good.....

I purchased my P3A about 6 wks ago in the UK and promptly flew to France on British Airways with it. I separated my two batteries into strong see through zip lock plastic bags (freezer bags for soup) and clearly marked what they were. These travelled in my hand luggage. Checked with BA in advance who confirmed absolutely no problem. DJI bag went through security scans there and back with no trouble. I was quite disappointed not to be asked to open it up !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl