Is an anti-glare screen protector worth it?

Reaction score
In this video is discuss the importance of anti-glare screen protectors when flying. Added bonus there is an info card to my previous video about which tablet and sunshade combo works best for me. Hope this helps!

I use the anti glare in conjunction with a sunshade. If you click the info card about halfway into my video it'll link you to my tablet sunshade combo if you'd like to check it out. Both are most definitely needed!
I agree, been using both for> a year..

I agree, been using both for> a year..
Took me a while to find a proper combo but now that I have its a whole new world. Excited for it because this was a huge drawback for me the first time I ever went out in proper daylight.

Pleased you discovered it, David!
You know what the problem really is.... There's so many choices... Which is good and bad... Unfortunately I learned and wasted money on products that didn't do the job properly. Saw a video recently of a guy on YouTube who bought an anti-glare screen protector that reflected just as much as the screen... I scratched my head

You know what the problem really is.... There's so many choices... Which is good and bad... Unfortunately I learned and wasted money on products that didn't do the job properly. Saw a video recently of a guy on YouTube who bought an anti-glare screen protector that reflected just as much as the screen... I scratched my head
I used a very cheap Tech-Armor anti-glare screen and it's excellent.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164