iPad mini advice

Reaction score
Newb here... ordering a P3 Advanced this week... I still use a BlackBerry so I need a device... I was researching on this site and it seems that the iOS app is much better than the Android app... I can buy a iPad mini original from a friend... is that too old of a device??? Should I try and find a 2 or 3???

Newb here... ordering a P3 Advanced this week... I still use a BlackBerry so I need a device... I was researching on this site and it seems that the iOS app is much better than the Android app... I can buy a iPad mini original from a friend... is that too old of a device??? Should I try and find a 2 or 3???
find a 2 or 3 IMO--

The next gen iPad will very likely got announced in coming September. I will wait for the announcement as the iPad mini 3 literally has no internal performance upgrade over the mini 2, future proofing doesn't look very good. I am on the same boat for getting a bigger screen over my iPhone 6. But I will for sure wait. At least, you will see a good price drop after the iPad mini 4 announcement if you still wanna go for the mini 2 or 3.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl