Ipad air with Wi-Fi only

Reaction score
Question....i have a ipad air and its just the Wi-Fi version..will it still work if i have it linked with another Wi-Fi source? Will maps and everything else work normal?

With a Wi-Fi only device, you won't be able to use the Follow Me feature or be able to manually reset the home point to your mobile device's current location after taking off. Everything else will work.

Reactions: joet
Turn the app on when you are somewhere that you can connect to the Internet and load a map. Make sUre cache maps is on. Scan to the area where you will be flying and zoom in as much as you need shut down and the map will be there when you get to the flying site.

Turn the app on when you are somewhere that you can connect to the Internet and load a map. Make sUre cache maps is on. Scan to the area where you will be flying and zoom in as much as you need shut down and the map will be there when you get to the flying site.
Ok Thanks

If you have an iPhone or a smart phone with a hot spot choice, you can use your phone as a hotspot. I have an iPhone 6+ and an iPad Air that's wifi only and it works great for me. I have total gps when I fly, even in the countryside.

On your phone, turn on the hot spot and on your table, set your wifi to the hotspot username and your set.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

If you have an iPhone or a smart phone with a hot spot choice, you can use your phone as a hotspot. I have an iPhone 6+ and an iPad Air that's wifi only and it works great for me. I have total gps when I fly, even in the countryside.

On your phone, turn on the hot spot and on your table, set your wifi to the hotspot username and your set.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
Wonderful idea..thanks because i love to use the ipad because looking at reviews they seem to work better also bigger screen.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164