iOS dji app

Reaction score
Is anyone having problems with the iOS dji app, it seems since the latest update, dated on 18th Dec, just keeps crashing now as soon as you enter camera mode, my P3P is updated to 1.6, just wondering if anyone may have a work around. Thank you in advance

Is anyone having problems with the iOS dji app, it seems since the latest update, dated on 18th Dec, just keeps crashing now as soon as you enter camera mode, my P3P is updated to 1.6, just wondering if anyone may have a work around. Thank you in advance
Yes, reported here many many times. Delete and reinstall has helped all of the other posters AFAIK. Don't forget to sync your flights first if you want to have them sync'd.

Reactions: elgreko
Thank you very much folks for your quick responses, I shall reinstall. Thank you J Wilson and Oso

If you have taken precaution to stop the previous version and take it out of the memory before going for update, all will work ok. But many miss it and installer is not capable of doing it. So best way to install is :

Delete the app
Reboot the device
Download and install new version
Reboot

All will be installed perfectly

Reactions: elgreko
Have just synced flight logs, deleted app and reinstalled, all is working good again, thank you all. Got a day of clear weather tomorrow all is good now

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl