Introductions

phantom 2 or phantom 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi, just a quick hello from Scotland and not sure if there are any UK drone pilots on here.

Hi.

There's loads of us. Quite a few Scotland guys too,

Wolverhampton here.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Hi wolvesfc, yes i thought there were, i was seeing lots of posts from the American guys and their Probs with the FAA. I wonder if we will suffer the same as them in the future with our own CAA.

Hi Liverpool, yes Brit drone enthusiasts are a bit more laid back than our American friends, i was wondering where do you guys fly, i had the impression that where you are it's quite a built up area, are you restricted to flying in certain areas?

Personally I'm right on the edge of the West Midlands, very close to the borders with Shropshire and Staffordshire so loads of open fields and countryside... Suppose you're spoilt for stunning landscapes up there :)

Personally I'm right on the edge of the West Midlands, very close to the borders with Shropshire and Staffordshire so loads of open fields and countryside... Suppose you're spoilt for stunning landscapes up there :)

Yes i know the West Midlands, nice part of the country, got family in Redditch, i suppose we are spoilt for choice up here, Going up to the Highlands in the Summer for some Mountain flying, i'm just south of Glasgow.

I used to live I Bridgnorth (Shropshire) and sure that their are lots of places to fly and enjoy the open countryside, but I now live in the Highlands of Scotland and find the weather dictates when it is ok to fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl