Intermittent Video/SD card problem

Reaction score
I've had my p3s for a few weeks now and I've started to have an intermittent problem.

Sometimes I won't get any live video feed using DJI GO or Litichi, also I'll get occasional invalid SD card error and sometimes both.
I'll power everything down, take the card out, put it back in and power everything back up and everything is fine.

I see on this forum similar issues, just wondering if I fall into the same category of bad main gimbal board or going bad gimbal board?

According to DJI Go I have the latest firmware installed so would reinstalling the latest firmware help?

I see on this forum similar issues, just wondering if I fall into the same category of bad main gimbal board or going bad gimbal board?
I would try a new card first, before going that far.

I've had my p3s for a few weeks now and I've started to have an intermittent problem.

Sometimes I won't get any live video feed using DJI GO or Litichi, also I'll get occasional invalid SD card error and sometimes both.
I'll power everything down, take the card out, put it back in and power everything back up and everything is fine.

According to DJI Go I have the latest firmware installed so would reinstalling the latest firmware help?
I don't know your issues are related. At one point did these issues begin?

Regarding the card: try a reformat first. Open the camera menu and reformat using the AC. Be sure you copy all the files you need first. The card is unrelated to the video feed. You don't need a card to fly. Also be sure the card is fast enough. You want Class 10 with a decent write speed. I use 80 - 100 MB per second for video. SanDisk Extreme Pro is my favorite.

Regarding the video: this just happened to me yesterday. I think the startup sequence could have created this. Try controller first, connect to mobile device, open GO, and lastly power up the drone.

Thanks for all the fast replies.
The micro SD card is a Unirex, what ever brand that is. As far as the power up sequence I always powered up the drone first, then controller, wifi, and last the app. I'll start powering up the drone last and see how that goes.

Reactions: LarBear360
Reactions: LarBear360

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak