Interference from Mavic

Reaction score
Today I went to fly both the p4 and Mavic but I kept getting weak transmission image and video drop outs on the p4. This has never happened so I turned off the Mavic and sure enough it cleared up the p4 and all was well. Is there something I can do in order to have both the p4 and Mavic airborne at the same time?
Don’t worry my sons are piloting one of the crafts so don’t think I’m being careless and flying them both.
We wanted to use active track and follow one or the other.
I tried custom channel and noticed every channel from 13-20 was maxed out due I guess to the Mavic.
Thanks in advance

Is there something I can do in order to have both the p4 and Mavic airborne at the same time?
I haven't tried it with a Mavic but it's probably not that different from Phantoms and Inspires flying together.
i-fXHGsCQ-XL.jpg

The drones don't have a problem with each other ... but the controllers do.
The remedy is to move the controllers further from each other - something like 20 feet should do.

Reactions: JohnnyD913
I haven't tried it with a Mavic but it's probably not that different from Phantoms and Inspires flying together.
i-fXHGsCQ-XL.jpg

The drones don't have a problem with each other ... but the controllers do.
The remedy is to move the controllers further from each other - something like 20 feet should do.

I’m kinda late with the reply but your right!
So I read your post and decided to have another
Go at things. This time I moved 20-30 feet apart and didn’t have any more issues. Duh!
Kinda makes me feel dumb for not thinking of that
Myself. Lol.
Thanks Meta!

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimCJWolfe