Insurance - accidental damage

Reaction score
Hi. My P3 Standard was irreparably damaged yesterday - short version is that it got crushed under a falling tolkit when a shelf gave way in my garage. my home insurance is with the AA, and only covers damage to items on my propertyso I think I'm ok. What do you guys think?

It would be up to your insurance company. Call them and see what they say.

Is the garage not on your property then if your thinking it might be a problem? If so just tell them it happened in your living room

Is the garage not on your property then if your thinking it might be a problem? If so just tell them it happened in your living room
I'm guessing it means the area within the "curtilage"(the area enclosed by the boundaries) but you know insurance companies. The garage is integral to the house & accessible from the inside of the house, but it all depends on the definition as interpreted by my insurers.

State Farm offers a personal article policy for $60 per year. Covers all risks for your drone. Crash, lost, stolen and full replacement cost.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

State Farm offers a personal article policy for $60 per year. Covers all risks for your drone. Crash, lost, stolen and full replacement cost.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Good to know, my cars are with them. Calling my agent on this.
Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT