Inspire 1 for phantom 4

I have a couple batteries, and a polar pro ND filter set and some other goodies in there. I'll trade everything I have for it though. What other ideas would you have on making the trade. I'm open to ideas as well.

Sorry for the misunderstanding everyone.

I corrected my original post.

Will still give a good deal to anyone who wants to trade a p4 for an inspire! Plus some cash on top.

Same here, Presented to do the trade in an honest fashion....after several emails he "Tanner" asked for my setup and $1650.00 cash.

Pure bait and switch

Same here, Presented to do the trade in an honest fashion....after several emails he "Tanner" asked for my setup and $1650.00 cash.

Pure bait and switch
That's what I'm seeing. At first it was a trade....now give me your stuff and a bag of cash.

Gentlemen, as soon as you contacted me I was honest up front. If it was a trade straight across it would be a scam or I would be foolish. If your p4 bundle is somewhat similar in value to my inspire bundle, I would trade straight across. But I'm still willing to give you really good deal, to anybody who is interested. To save you 600 to 700 right away on a drone.I'm looking for a win-win situation, not to scam anybody. Thank you

Gentlemen, as soon as you contacted me I was honest up front. If it was a trade straight across it would be a scam or I would be foolish. If your p4 bundle is somewhat similar in value to my inspire bundle, I would trade straight across. But I'm still willing to give you really good deal, to anybody who is interested. To save you 600 to 700 right away on a drone.I'm looking for a win-win situation, not to scam anybody. Thank you
You were not honest "up front" in my opinion. You baited people to reply and changed things.

Reactions: AnthonyM1
I have a brand new p4 bought yesterday with three batteries and fast charger have pics and receipt to prove if you need pics I can take a bunch and text you! Also why are you wanting to get rid of it? 810 813 9681

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I've not heard anything about an Inspire 2 coming out any time soon. Even the Inspirepilots forum makes no mention of any pending announcement of an Inspire 2. Where did you see/hear this?

A brand new inspire is only 1999.99 now straight from Dji . Will go even lower in a few weeks when the inspire 2 comes out.

I bought it at best buys and also have a 200$ gift card that might work towards the deal they sell a bunch of stuff for that phantom 4 there and that's where I bought this one I have well over 2000$ into this with all the brand new extras it's a must see if your wanting to go this rout!

I offered to trade my p4 with 6 batteries, rainbowers custom filters, polar pro filters, Dronecrates P4 backpack, 4 in 1 rapid charger, and DJI official car charger. Tannerharvey emailed me back and forth and then just stopped emailing. This guy isn't serious about a trade so I wouldn't waste your breath with him. Look at how long ago he joined, probably a burner account.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Thanks for your concern but this is not a burner account. There are 2 reasons I'm selling my inspire.
1. I want a p4 bc of th portability
2. I'm a photographer and all my camera got destroyed while in transport in my camera bag. I want to trade my inspire set up for a p4 set up of less value plus cash on top of the trade to put towards new camera gear. I'm 19 and financially independent and trying to make a living doing this but need the extra money for new camera gear. Thank you though.

OK guys, if you are serious message the OP, if not please don't comment. Thanks.

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl