Inspire 1 for phantom 4

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell or trade a very low used perfect condition inspire 1 v2.0 for a phantom 4

Looking for a trade plus difference in cash!

Thanks

Last edited:
There is a classifieds section for stuff like this.

Why are you wanting a phantom instead of the inspire?

I was going to ask the same thing, I wouldn't give up my Inspire for anything.

It reads like a scam if I ever seen one. Only wants to email with his yahoo address and stuff... hmmmm

Free bump I reckon - I understand the OP's needs. I've got an Inspire and a P4. Riding a motorcycle with camping gear puts space at a premium. I'd love to take my Inspire, but its too big. The P4 is perfect and will do what I need when I use my motorcycle to get to remote areas...

Where I am at and what I need, is portability > quality.

It reads like a scam if I ever seen one. Only wants to email with his yahoo address and stuff... hmmmm
How's it going,

I can promise you this is not a scam,
I'm happy to chat on here. At first I didn't know there was a way to PM. I just thought it would be more efficient to email.

Tanner Harvey

Deal does not go thru then I will be interested as well
Free bump I reckon - I understand the OP's needs. I've got an Inspire and a P4. Riding a motorcycle with camping gear puts space at a premium. I'd love to take my Inspire, but its too big. The P4 is perfect and will do what I need when I use my motorcycle to get to remote areas...
yes sir, I have a passion for the outdoors and backpacking so taking my inspire would present some chsllenges due to the size

Forgive my cautiousness, usually when things sound to good they are. So I have a brand new P4, I live in Phoenix. How would you propose the deal be done?

I am not opposed to driving and meeting but am also up for other ideas. I am looking for a trade for a p4 set up that is close to equal in value to the bundle I have. Or I'm Aldo looking to trade for a p4 bundle plus cash on top. I'm also happy to just sell my set up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers