Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Professional Initial P3P setup advice for noob

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by scottoftheforest, Oct 4, 2015.

1. scottoftheforest

Just sold my P2 and have a P3P on order. Picked up a new Samsung Tab S 8.4 yesterday at a good price.

Any tips on Tab settings, P3 settings, or links to find advice hugely appreciated. Go/Litchi? Best general filter?

Can't wait to fly, but frankly, despite a lot of P2 flights, I'm pretty nervous.

Just returned from a road trip from my Vancouver Island home to Saskatchewan, where my local buddy showed me this amazing 300' land mass I just had to fly.

Thanks in advance for any tips!

bobmyers likes this.
  2. bobmyers

Just learn and study the Go App and you will be fine.:):)

3. scottoftheforest

Thanks Bobmyers,

I hope my post didn't come off as a plea for folks to teach me all the stuff I should learn myself thru the Go App. I will be pouring over the app with as much zeal as my rain can digest.

I've just read so many somewhat contradictory posts here over the past few months here, on so many issues with tablet settings, Litchi/Go, incomplete instructions from DJI, that I'm nervous as to whether I'll have the 'works perfect, no lag' experience or the 'doesn't connect, lag, app crash, lost control' experience and so I'm looking for any 'not in the app directions' advice to minimise those odds.

4. msinger

Approved Vendor

#4 msinger, Oct 4, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2015
  5. scottoftheforest

Perfect. Thank you!