Images not caching

Reaction score
Hi guys. The last few days non of the pics I take while flying is cached to my phone. The video still caches. Tried reinstalling the app but still no joy.

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

The last few days non of the pics I take while flying is cached to my phone.
Pics are not supposed to cache to the phone. They are only saved on the memory card.

Mine has been cashing to the phone since I bought my P4 (10 odd months) and only recently it stopped, and in the app it has an option to clear photo cache, so, this shows that it is an option...?

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

My P4 system has been caching photos since I got it last April... Actually there doesn't seem to be a way to turn photo caching off like you can with video caching.

Go into the editor. Videos always show first, but if you look on very top bar, a little to the right of 'Video', it says 'Photos'. Tap on 'Photos' and all the still photos you took will be there. You only get a low rez copy of the photo (960x720).

You can edit and share them and you also have the option of downloading the full image from the SD card if you are connected to the drone.

Same issue here, videos cache fine. Camera images do not (i fly a SE 3), it always reads "No Photos". When i use another in flight app it caches just fine within said app.

Hi there I have a cheapo Lenovo 7 inch pad connected to my P4. After a flight I have to restart the pad completly in order to see my cached files.
Maybe something to try?
/P

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl