I'm writing an overview of video editing software used by DJI drone owners. Willing to contribute?

In case you have no time, please choose one of the following pieces of software:

• Total voters
Is movie maker still available for windows 10? I did look it up and there seems to be different opinions of its availabilty.

I run PC in windows 10 with a i7, ssd, nvidia and found davinci slow, it is a very powerfull editor but for me overkill with a steep learning curve. I also have Adobe premier (5, I think) that is good that came before the monthly fee. I now use Corel Video Studio ultimate x10, I find for the price ($99.00) this software is easy to use and has more options then I will ever use. It is fast and makes video editing easy for the non expert. If you do not need precise color grading and have no time to spend hours on tweeking your videos and want to make a nice video with quality rendering in many formats I recommend it.

Is movie maker still available for windows 10? I did look it up and there seems to be different opinions of its availabilty.
My bad! I got totally confused, and you're right - Movie Maker is unavailable for Windows 10. In this case, I'd recommend trying ShotCut, because among many options, it's one of the most intuitive and basic. (and Free)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart