I'm back..... almost!

Reaction score
I have been away for 5 months or so on other forums. I sold my Phantom 4 Pro + and got an Inspire 2.
. Long story short, I sold that because I didn't fly it often. It is cumbersome and a lot of work to haul out to fly. Plus, I often feared that something other than my careful operation would bring it down!! (Bird strike, sudden wind sheer or other act of nature!) Too much money to put in the air!!
. Don't get me wrong, It is a great drone, but more than I need.
I also got a Spark which still amazes me but through it all, I missed my P4P. So, I got rid of the I2 and just pulled the trigger on a P4P Obsidian. Might even get it by the end of the week.
. It will be nice to get back into a P4P!!

Well glad your back and good luck with this one
0ROJYyg.png

Thanks all!
Also waiting on a Mavic Air
replacement because the first one I got has some "issues". So, right now, I am down to the Spark only.
But not droneless!! Couldn't deal with that!!!

Welcome back neighbor.

Glad your back! I have the same struggle with my Inspire 1 Pro. My smaller birds are so much more convenient. Fly safe!

Your story is why I've hesitated buying an Inspire 2, as much as I would like to buy one. I feel I'd rarely use it, given the convenience, video quality and range I can get with my P4P. My Mavic gets neglected due to the lack of video quality

I just saw a listing on ebay for an Inspire 2 empty case, 4 batteries, remote and empty camera case. Guy says he lost his bird in a lake so he is selling what's left.
Makes me glad I got out while I could.
My heart goes out to him. I can only imagine the pain........

Blackbird arrived today!!
What a beautiful piece of workmanship and engineering!!
Had a tough time updating it and finally got outside for a test flight around 7:00. Only up a few minutes as it was very windy.

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carloansales