if the Pro and the Pro + were the same price, what would you get?

Pro for me, I like my big 10 inch.

Reactions: KevMo Photog
Really hard for me to say. I love the 3rd party apps, but a admit the brighter screen would be a big plus, no pun intended. I hope I can check a + unit out sometime.

I wonder what sales are for the P4P vs the P4P+? Of course it's difficult to know how much the lack of ability to support 3rd party apps (or an external monitor) affects sales because there is the price issue as well, but if DJI ever expects to sell large numbers of P4P+ models to experienced users (the kind of customers who buy $1799 drones) then they will have to allow 3rd party apps in the future, or else have the P4P+ remain a limited sales boutique product.

It will be very interestijng to see what they do with the CrystalSky. If it is similarly limited it will absolutely kill sales.

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
I'm def a Pro guy. Love my big 10inch too! LOL. But I don't use 3rd party apps much yet. No real reason to do so where I'm at tbo. So I'm really looking forward to the Crystal Sky Monitor.

Reactions: Davidnclearlaketx
man i guess i'm the lone plus lover! p4p+ all the way! i'm willing to forgive the screen size for the convenience -- mainly the quickness of setup & takedown.

Since I'm coming from the other side (Ybrand) I'm used to the small screen so I love my P4+ but I'd like to go ahead and buy the other controller also so later on down the road I can get a bigger (Crystal Sky maybe..) monitor/phone/tablet and add some apps. Not holding my breath but maybe someday DJI will open up the P4P+ controller to adding 3rd party apps or someone will come out with a stable hack/flash for the android OS on the + to open it up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18